Have you ever wondered about the evidence of the Holy Spirit in your life? How do you know if it's the Holy Spirit speaking or just yourself? When can you trust your conscience?
I found these seven great points very helpful in answering these questions.
They are taken from a sermon by Charles Stanley.
Hope they encourage you! :)
You can trust your conscience...
1. When Jesus is your Savior and Lord
2. When the Word of God is the basis for your conduct
3. When you have a strong desire to obey God
4. When you prayfully consider decisions
5. When it alarms you immediately when you consider wrongdoing
6. When you feel guilty immediately upon disobedience
7. When you feel compelled to repent of disobedience