September 13, 2012

Dear Lord Jesus,

Thank-you for the opportunity to share Compassion with others. I'm continually learning it is a gift to be able to give. I pray for all the children out there who need help and support. Some are orphans, others have families, but are struggling to survive.

You love them all. You see them all.


Children often have that faith and trust in You we adults seem to forget.

You said...


"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God."              Luke 18:1

Children are a blessing and we can learn so much from them. I've learnt so much from my own children and from the children I've been privileged to sponsor. Thank-you for them!! You once called a little child to Yourself and said...

"Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."            Matthew 18:2-3

Help me to be like a little child, with great faith and trust in You. I love You!

In your precious name, Amen

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful prayer, Cathy! I love sharing about Compassion and am enjoying this Blog Month. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brooke! Isn't Blog Month such a great idea! Over 800 sponsors already. So exciting! : )

      Delete
  2. Love this:) Compassion International is doing an amazing thing. We have a little boy Josef from Ethiopia. He's picture is on our fridge. We are blessed beyond measure, aren't we?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our sponsored children are both from Columbia and we are definitely blessed by them too!

      Delete

Feel free to leave your own thoughts in the comments. I try to respond to all of them by the end of the week. : )