Yesterday a fellow blogger Candy tagged me in a fun post. There are 5 questions to answer about yourself and you are to tag 5 more bloggers. Sounded like fun, so I''ll give it a shot. :)
1. Are you hot/cold/warm right now? Where are you at?
It's raining outside again so I am comfortably warm, but wish summer would come. The weather hasn't been very good up here in Canada. :(
2. Upload a picture of the wallpaper you are using.
My daughter put this up last week for our computer wallpaper. When she showed it to me we just sat and looked at it for a 1/2 hour and talked about how gorgeous God's creation is and what we would do if we lived there. And we both agreed it would be so much fun to roll down those green hills! :)
3. When was the last time you ate chicken?
Well my daughter and I shared a McDonald's chicken nugget meal last night...does that count as real chicken? Then we were off to a movie... "Mr. Popper's Penguins" ...great family movie!
4. What song or songs have you to listened to recently?
I love music. Here are few things I'm listening to:
Chris Tomlin's new album. My favorite song is called "I lift my hands" it talks about God's faithfulness.
The Pride and Prejudice soundtrack. "Your hands are cold" is my favorite. Each song reminds me of a scene from the movie.
The Afters is my favorite band right now. Their song "Saving Grace" is always on repeat. God's grace never seems to astound me.
5. Do you have any nicknames? If so what are they?
My nickname is "Leny" When I was in high school for some reason everyone started calling each other "len" and when I met my husband (I was 19 he 20) he picked it up from my group of friends and started calling me "Leny" it has stuck and he still calls me that! He even called me that this morning! lol
Tag 5 bloggers
Now I'm going to tag 5 bloggers I recently started following and if they would like to do this post as well they can, but no pressure. It's just for fun. :)
1. I'm really enjoying Casey's posts over at her blog Writing for Christ, the audience of ONE. Great reviews of Christian fiction. I love that she is honest with her reviews, and she does it with love and respect, even if she didn't enjoy the book shes reviewing.
2. I found a blog called Through the fog by Margaret I'm enjoying this blog as well. She shares that she has fibromyalgia which is something a family member of mine suffers from too. So I can appreciate the efforts that go into it and the crazy exhaustion that comes with it.
3. Michelle's blog is called Sweet Treats and Inspiration. I'm also enjoying reading her posts with book reviews, recipes and great christian music. I love finding new music and this is a great way to share.
4.I was excited to find Kav's blog at Best Reads (2010-2011) because she has giveaways that Canadians can enter! She also has great book reviews on christian fiction.
5. I love history. I found a great blog by Lynn called 19th Century Historical Tidbits which she shares all sorts of great tidbits about that time. I'm finding it so interesting.
Well I think I'm done. If I've tagged your blog, feel free to post and tag as well, if you like. :) These were all preset questions, here they are again:
Are you hot/cold/warm right now? Where are you at?
Upload a picture of the wallpaper you are using.
When was the last time you ate chicken?
What song or songs have you listened to recently?
Do you have any nicknames? If so what are they?
Tag 5 bloggers